I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 24 January 2016

Weekend wind-up: Dinner at Kettners, favourite skincare and my current wishlist



It's that time again where I round up my week and let you know what I have been up to.
It has been quite a quiet week, I am very much looking forward to the middle of February as I will be jetting off to Spain with my family for a week of relaxation and fingers cross- a bit of sunshine! I'm sure there will probably be a Sephora haul coming your way too so watch out for that. 

Yesterday I went to restaurant called Kettners in Soho, London which was recommended by a friend as it is about to close ('in its present form'- not entirely sure what that means!?) so we went for dinner. The food was pricey but delicious. I had a creamy mushroom dish on brioche followed by lobster Mac and cheese and guess what- I had pudding too with a vanilla chocolate bomb with chocolate mousse inside with passion fruit curd- delicious! 

This week there have been two blogposts if you missed them, I did a favourite skincare post where I shared my current skincare routine and all of my favourite products, you can have a read here if you missed it. I am also currently in love with Oliver Bonas and all the new lovely things on their site for this spring. I put together my absolute favourites in a post here if you would like to read it. I'm sure I will be making a cheeky purchase very shortly

I hope you have had a lovely week
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig