I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 10 January 2016

Weekend wind up: 8 year anniversary, 2015 favourites, Kate Somerville and beating off the January blues!


It's that time again where I round up the week by letting you know what I have been up to. This week I had to go back to work (boooo!) It's been lovely to have a couple of weeks off over the Christmas period so it was a bit of a shock having to get up early again! 
Monday was my 8 year anniversary with my boyfriend, we've been together since university and decided to celebrate with a lovely walk around Epping forest and a Chinese takeaway. Very nice indeed- obviously we filled our pockets with quality street as we walked around which made the walk even better!

The 2015 favourites posts on my blog have now come to an end- if you missed any of them you can click the links below:
Part one was: my favourite foundations and concealers
Part 2 was: blushers, bronzers and highlighters 
Part 3: All about the eyes 
Part 4: Mascara and brows
Part 5: Lips

I've also been trying to beat the January blues. It's always difficult after Christmas as you often try to tighten your purse strings and the weather is miserable and dark. I find the best way to combat this is to do exercise! I've cycled 36 miles this week to work and hope (weather permitting) to up that to 54 miles next week. It really helps me to de stress and to feel good about myself after eating too much over Christmas. It also saves me £5.20 each day! I also booked a holiday and a spa before Christmas spending came to an end. During February I'm going to Spain with my family for a week which is so great to look forward to. I also bought a spa voucher with my sister which we are going to book to pamper ourselves soon!

I've also been looking at Kate Somerville as a brand. It's been cropping up on a few blogs recently and I would really like to give some of the products a try. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig