I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 11 July 2015

Laura Mercier caviar stick drug store dupe alert!


I have been riffling through my make up collection recently and have discovered almost perfect dupes for the Laura mercer caviar stick eye crayons.


In fact I think I actually prefer some of the dupes! The No7 stay perfect shade and difine crayons are incredible. They do not budge. When taking off the swatches the No7 ones stayed on a lot longer.

Whilst swatching, I also found that the No7 Coffee bean pencil was a good dupe for the ByTerry Ombre blackstar in no.13 brown perfection.

The Caviar sticks come in at £22 here which are cheaper than the ByTerry Ombre black stars but are still expensive. You can pick up the No7 pencils here which are currently by one get one half price at making them just £6! Bargain. The Rimmel scandaleyes are just £4.49 again on offer here and the Barry M shadow pencils at £4.59 here.

Have you found any good dupes recently?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig