I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 23 January 2016

Current favourite shop: Oliver Bonas wish list




I can guarantee I will always pick something up in Oliver Bonas everytime I catch a train at Kings cross station! I absolutely love it. Their scarfs and little trinkets are beautiful, perfect for birthday presents and to treat yourself. I really like some of the new pieces on their website for the spring season, particularly their jewellery. There is also a wider range of homeware and furniture on the site too. There are so many statement necklaces I am in love with, particularly those with shapes, rose gold and marble- a bloggers dream! There is currently a sale on too if you want to grab a bargain.

Which is your favourite?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig