I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 26 January 2016

My current everyday minimal make up routine


Today I would like to share my everyday make up look that I wear if I'm only going to work/ out in the day time. I know I can rely on these products to last and give me a fresh put together look.

For my base I start by applying the Embryolisse moisturiser to my skin to give it a much needed boost after I get out the shower, I then follow this with the Too faced hangover primer on my nose, cheeks and chin where I find that my foundation starts to wear off first. I'm currently using the Rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation in the colour Ivory which I have had for ages but have recently rediscovered. I have to say that I still love it and it gives a medium coverage that makes my skin look fresh and evens out my complexion. After my foundation I powder my t zone if my skin is feeling a little shiny with the Charlotte Tilbury airbrush flawless finish powder in the colour fair. If I have any blemishes I tend to use the Mac studio fix concealer which is unbeaten at covering spots/ redness. I also use the Maybelline eraser eye in a triangle shape under my eye to brighten any dark circles.

Next up are some much needed cheek bones! I use the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder to lightly contour my cheek bones and use this down the sides of my nose and on the top of my forehead. I then  take the Charlotte Tilbury dreamy glow highlighter on a fan brush and brush this onto the tops of my cheeks.

Now onto brows, I am still using my firm favourites here. The soap and glory archery pencil in blonde bombshell to fill in any sparse areas, I then set this with the Benefit gimme brow in medium/deep. To finish off this minimal look I curl my lashes with the Shu uemura eyelash curlers and apply the Too Faced better than sex mascara. If I want my makeup to really last, I give my face a spritz of the Mac prep and prime fix spray to really lock in moisture and keep my makeup looking fresher for longer.

What is in your current every day makeup routine?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig