I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 9 May 2015

My travel makeup bag: The Muji Vanity make up box



I have been looking for a new make up bag for quite some time now. I find it very irritating putting everything in a soft bag and not being able to have my products neatly laid out as I do at home. I am so pleased with this case as you can buy the inserts that are tailor made to your needs. What is even better is that you can take them all out when you are away from home and have all of the containers laid out!

I purchased the medium vanity case for £14.95 which is 16.5 x 23.5 x 16.5cm. It has 7 brush holder compartments in the lid with a protective cover that stops the brushes from making your case dirty. It also has a size pocket on the inside and some elastic holders down one side. Perfect for holding concealers, lip balm tubes etc.




I could probably fill up the large one too but I think this is the perfect size to fit into my hand luggage suitcase.
I also got the PP vanity 1/2 with partition £2.95 and the PP make up tray which sits on top on the partition for £1.95. There are so many different inserts, you can take a look here at all of the different options available. You can even get a lid that is a stand up mirror!

When thinking about which inserts to get, they are based on the large  case so as you can see in the photo, the 1/2 partition is not half of the medium size case.

I am really happy with this case and it holds everything I need for a weeks holiday

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx





Share:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your way of packing thinks for shearing this important information. it relives me from confusion that what i have to pack or not.
    meet and greet Gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Makeup bag with brush holder

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Love your travel makeup bag essentials! 💄✈️ For an added tip, check out Heathrow airport cheap parking by ExpressParking for a hassle-free and budget-friendly start to your journeys. It's the perfect way to enhance your travel experience. Safe travels and keep sharing your fabulous tips! 🚗 #ExpressParking #TravelSmart"

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig