I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 30 May 2015

My top 5 lipsticks for summer


Today I would like to share my five top favourites that I have been reaching for the most since the weather has started to hot up.
Mac lipstick in Patisserie
Charlotte tilbury matte revolution lipstick in sexy sienna
Mac lipstick in Plumful
Nars Velvet matte lip pencil in pop life
Nars Velvet matte lip pencil in cruella


For my everyday, don't need to think about it lipstick I always go back to Mac Patisserie. This is very similar to my own lip colour but evens them out with a lovely finish. If I am going out for the day and I know I need something that will last, I tend to go with my Matte lipsticks. Pop life from Nars is a lovely neutral colour than doesn't dry your lips out. For the evening, you can never beat a red lip and Nars cruella has to be my favourite. It stays put even when you are out for a meal. I also really like the Charlotte Tilbury Matte revolution lipsticks, the packaging is beautiful! This is a lovely coral pink colour in sexy sienna. The newest addition to my collection was a recommendation from Lily Pebbles for Mac Plumful. This is a lovely berry pink with a gloss finish that looks lovely with any makeup look.

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Great picks for summer! I've been meaning to try the Nars pencils for ages now!
    xx
    Krista

    Check out my blog if you like :)
    Love, Krista | www.lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig