I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 28 May 2015

Sunday riley: Good genes treatment. Is it worth the hype?


Now I have been wanting to try this for quite some time now but guess what? The price tag of £85 for 30ml has been putting me off! I recently received this in the Space N.K goody bag and I have been using it daily for a couple of weeks. I have to say that personally I am not impressed. This product is supposed to give you an instant complexion booster, plump fine lines and exfoliate aswell as reduce hyper- pigmentation. When I first put this on my skin it really stung. I could feel a plumping effect but I didn't find it very pleasant. I have quite sensitive skin and over the last two weeks my skin has been a lot dryer and I have had a few breakouts which isn't usual for me. I also have quite a few red patches around my nose and cheeks and I do not think the treatment had any effect on correcting this hyper- pigmentation. 

Obviously I can only give my own opinion and experience but I definitely won't be repurchasing the full size version.

Have you tried this? Does it work for your skin?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I hate when really expensive products are such a disappointment.
    Kaylee
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig