I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 21 May 2015

Space.NK haul


As you may have seen from my previous post, I recently made a purchase on the Space.NK website to get their ultimate new season edit goody bag.

Here are the products I purchased:

Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder
Hourglass ambient lighting palette
By Terry Ombre Blackstar in midnight forest
Nars velvet matte lip pencil in sex machine
Nars velvet matte lip pencil in pop life

I have already got the Hourglass blush palette and several of the By Terry Ombre black stars so I am excited to have these in my collection.

What this space for a more in-depth review and swatches.

Please click on

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig