I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 4 May 2015

Dupe alert! Hourglass ambient lighting blush V Max factor creme puff blush


I recently purchased the hourglass ambient lighting blush palette after searching for it for a long time. It has been so hard to track down so in the meantime I saw the Max factor creme puff blushes and thought these looked quite similar.

As you can see from the swatches they are extremely similar in texture and colour pay off. I tried to match the colours as best I could but I think there are definite dupes here.

Hourglass mood exposure V Max factor seductive pink

The one that strikes me most is:
Hourglass mood exposure and Max factor seductive pink
These are practically the same. The max factor one may be a little more shimmery and less pink but they are very similar indeed.

The other comparisons are similar but not exactly the same colour. The hourglass blushes seem to be more coral coloured whereas the max factor blushes are more pinky toned. Despite this I would probably choose the max factor ones as they are a lot cheaper and are probably the best high street dupe I have seen in a long time. I am really pleased I have the hourglass palette as I think it will last forever. The packaging is also beautiful!

What do you think? Have you tried both?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig