I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 14 May 2015

My Bronzer collection


My bronzer collection

Now it is getting into the warmer months I have been reaching for my bronzers a lot more. I thought I would share with you my collection. Out of all the make up I own,  I don't seem to have many bronzers. I often find that they can be quite orangey if I am not too careful.

Pictured here are:



There are two shimmery bronzers  (Nars, Kiko) and two non shimmer bronzers (Bourjois, Soap and Glory). I particularly like the soap and glory as it is a great everyday bronzer that is great for pale skin. 

All of these bronzers are very pretty but I wouldn't say that they are the best for contouring with. For this I would choose the Keyvn Aucoin Sculpting powder as it is much more ashey which makes it look more like a shadow. For contouring I like to use the Real techniques Bold metals flat contour brush and for applying bronzer I use the Zoeva luxe sheer face brush 127.

What bronzers do you recommend?

thanks for reading 

Katherine

xxx

Share:

3 comments

  1. Nice post :) been wanting to try that Bourjois bronzer love how it looks like chocolate! <3
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bourjois bronzer looks like so much fun. I heart it smells like chocolate too!
    Kaylee
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does smell really great! What's your favourite bronzer?
    Katherine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig