I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 18 May 2015

The Space.NK Ultimate new season edit first impressions


So when I saw this Space.NK event I HAD to get it. This was a promotion held on the 13th & 14th May. If you spent £150 you received this bag of goodies. 

Now that seems like a lot of money but I have a lot of friends birthdays coming up so it was quite easy to spend that! I really wanted to get this as I have wanted to try a few of these bits for a while. Especially the Diptyque candle, Sunday Riley good genes treatment and the This Works! pillow spray. Please keep your eyes peeled for some in depth reviews shortly! 

Here are the products that I got in the deal:
Radial skincare extreme repair
Jurlique rose hand cream
Wei Manuka Been Venom Anti wrinkle mask
Ren Instant firming beauty shot
Caudalie instant detox mask
Sunday Riley good genes treatment
Percy and Reed volumising no oil oil
Kevyn Aucoin essential mascara
Elemental herbology cell food radiance and vitality facial serum
living proof no frizz nourishing styling cream
This works sleep + pillow spray
Diptyque geranium rosa candle
Phyto citrus shampoo
Algenist concentrated reconstructing serum
Rodial bee venom moisturiser

I think it is amazing how many products you get with this deal. Obviously they are miniatures but a lot of them are a really good size!

Watch this space for further reviews of the products I love and maybe some that don't impress

thanks for reading

Katherine


xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig