I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 2 May 2015

The hourglass Ambient lighting blush palette


Now I have been looking for this for quite some time now and weighing up whether it is really worth the price tag. There seems to be a lot of dupes on the high street but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

There are 3 shades in the palette (1 limited edition) 
The colours from left to right are:
Luminous flush
Incandescent electra
Mood exposure

They are all very pigmented and the colour pay off is extremely good. All of the three shades are very wearable with a slight shimmer running through them.

I have a dupe alert post coming up soon so keep your eyes peeled for that one. I managed to pick up this palette in John Lewis (York). It wasn't out but I asked the lady who works for hourglass and see had 3 stashed away. I have tried to find an online link but it is currently sold out everywhere. You can by the blushes individually here. Incandescent electra is limited edition.

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig