I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 6 June 2015

My new Kate Spade phone case


I have recently upgraded my contract to an iPhone 6 and I have been looking forward to getting a new case for ages. I wanted a case that protected the phone at the front and back whilst also looking great.
In the end I chose this two piece Kate Spade case from the apple store. The front section covers the edges at the front with a silicone edge going over the side buttons. Then the back part snaps on. 
This case was £29.95 and is available in store or online here

On the apple website there are 5 different designs to choose from but this was definitely my favourite.

These are the designs available from the apple store:



These cases are more protective than the ones on the Kate Spade website as they are in 2 pieces giving protection to the front and back.

These are designs from the Kate Spade uk website:

There are some lovely designs on this website too. I particularly like the second one!

Which is your favourite?

thanks for reading 

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig