I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 23 August 2015

Weekend wind-up: Sephora Haul, joining a sport's team, looking at holidays and enjoying the warm weather


It's been quite a busy week here, I have been working on a course this week and it's been pretty tiring. Saying that- it hasn't stopped me from spending too much time trawling the internet for holidays and new ventures.
Sephora Haul
Oooops! I recently went to France and I was quite disappointed that the Sephora's in Europe do not stock a lot of the items that I had on my shopping list. When will Sephora make it to the UK! There will be an online haul coming your way including purchases from Becca, Tarte and Marc Jacobs.
Joining a sport's team
I have been finding myself looking through various websites to find somewhere to join a sports team. I cycle to work but I'm not really a fan of going to the gym. I much prefer playing netball, tennis etc with friends and having a competitive element to sport. I think it would be a great way of making new friends and getting fit at the same time. I found some good information here. It allows you to put in your postcode to find teams or partners in your area. Do you know of anywhere good in London to join a team sport? Do you already take part in something fun and exciting?
Looking at holidays
As the summer is coming to a close, I am starting to feel a bit sad that I haven't got another holiday to look forward to. I have seen a few nice places in Greece, Morocco and Croatia. Have you got any recommendations? Did you go anywhere that you would recommend this summer?
Enjoying the warm weather
Even though I have been working on a course, I have been thoroughly enjoying my time out in the sunshine, it really does cheer you up and keeps the French tan going a bit longer! I really don't want to start wearing coats again just yet. Please let it keep going a bit longer sunshine!

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig