I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 11 August 2015

A Review: The New Naked Smoky Palette



Here it is, the fourth Naked palette, the Naked Smoky from Urban Decay. There are 12 shades to choose from in this palette and they are all wearable. Firstly on the left there are 6 shimmery shades (High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanter & Dagger. Next to these are two in between shades that have a hint of shimmer running through (Black Market and Smoulder) and then the 4 matte shades on 
the right (Password, Whiskey, Combust and Thirteen). As always, the shadows are very blendable with great colour pigmentation and staying power. There can be a little fall out but nothing to complain about. So far my favourite shades are Dirty Sweet and Combust.


I already have the other palettes so I did question whether I needed this palette, but being a beauty lover I knew I had to add it to my collection. This is a very versatile palette which covers a real range of looks from your everyday neutral matte right through to brown, grey, purple smokey eyes. I absolutely LOVE the packaging of this palette. I have found that each time a palette comes out it improves in quality and appearance. I was lucky enough to get mine with a £10 off code for feel unique which made it a bargain at just £28! 
The six shimmery shades: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanter & Dagger

Black Market, Smoulder, Password, Whiskey, Combust and Thirteen

In my next post I am going to be testing this palette out to create four smoky eye looks- please see Thursday's post for more!

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig