I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 1 August 2015

What's in my travel wash bag?


As you may have seen from my last post, I am currently away on holiday and I thought I would share with you what's in my travel wash bag. I am away for two weeks and if you want to see what is in my make up bag click here.

Theses are my travel essentials:
Toothbrush
Colgate toothpaste
The body shop mojito body butter
The body shop mojito shower gel
The body shop cranberry hand cream (Christmas edition)
Marc Jacobs Daisy delight Limited edition EDT Spray 50ml
Venus Snap travel razor (Not my favourite but I'm trying to use it up!)
Boots Camomile and Lemon shampoo
Boots Camomile and Lemon Conditioner
Sephora triple action cleansing water (Decanted into small bottle for travelling)
Boots baby cotton pads
Cotton buds
plasters

What else do you like to travel with?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig