I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 13 August 2015

The Naked Smoky palette: 4 different eye looks


Today I would like to show you four different eye looks that I have been wearing using the Naked Smoky Palette. In my last post I did a review so I thought it was time to put it into action and show you what I have recreated. I am not a trained make up artist but I love to experiment with different looks and combinations. 

Look 1 (Top Left)
Thirteen all over the lid
Combust through the crease
Whiskey through the corner
High on the inner corner
Soap and Glory Black liner

Look 2 (Top Right)
Combust all over the lid
Radar through the crease
Dagger through crease and corner
Whiskey on outer corner
Soap and Glory black liner

Look 3 (Bottom Left)
Combust all over the lid
Smoulder through the crease and along the lash line
Slanted on outer corner
Thirteen on inner corner

Look 4 (Bottom Right)
Dirty sweet all over the lid
Radar through the crease
Armour on outer corner
Thirteen in centre of lid

Which is your favourite?

Here are the colours for reference:
High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armor, Slanted, Dagger

Black market, smoulder, password, whiskey, combust, thirteen

Thanks for reading 

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig