I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 13 September 2015

Weekend wind-up: new rug, candles lit, autumn fashion and baking!


Happy Sunday everyone! This week I have been chilling out at home more in the evenings as the weather has been getting colder. I have been snuggling up more on my sofa with candles lit. This Mandarin cranberry Yankee candle is my absolute favourite. It smells fruity with a hint of spice to it- perfect for autumn winter. I love this time of year, hearty pies/ soups, coats, scarves and lot's of spice in your coffee!

I also finally chose which rug to buy for my new kitchen/ living room. I choose this pastel geomet multicolour rug from benuta.co.uk for only £29.95- bargain! Compared to the £300 ones on the John Lewis/ habitat websites I am really pleased with this one, it is the perfect size to fit in the L Shape gap by my sofa. I will take some photos when it arrives.

I have also been perusing various clothing websites at new coats, scarves, knitwear- anything autumn related! If you missed it, you can see my edit with all links here.

Finally, on Saturday I did some baking. I've been watching the Great British bake off and it inspired me to get baking again. I have make this Marry Berry carrot cake before and it is a winner every time. It is so easy because you can just throw all the ingredients in one bowl and boom- it's delicious. You can find the recipe here. After all it's healthy because it's got carrot it- right?!?

Thanks for reading. I hope you are having a lovely weekend

Katherine

xx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig