I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 29 September 2015

My top 5 perfumes


Today I would like to share my top five favourite perfumes. I have around 10 different perfumes but these are my most worn.

This is the most recent addition to my perfume collection. I used to wear Chanel eau chance (I still really like it) but I think this one has surpassed it. It is slightly sweeter than the eau chance and lasts really well. I love the bottle, it fits perfectly in my perfume storage rack (It's actually a spice rack on the side of my wardrobe!) 

I have a mini travel size of this perfume which I tend to keep in my handbag for spritzing on the go. It doesn't last as well at the Chanel but it is a really pretty fragrance. It has a fruity floral scent with agathosma, grapefruit flower and lime accord. I also like the Boss Nuit (black bottle) and the Ma vie scent too (pink bottle)

This is a lovely perfume, the bottle is really beautiful and it is not too expensive as far as perfumes go. This has a mandarin, peach blossom and iced raspberry scent which is sweet but not too sickly. I love this for every day and it lasts well. I also really like the Euphoria scent which is slightly less sweet.

This is a lovely perfume, as are most Jo Mallone fragrances. They make the perfect give and if you can't decide on one, you can buy them in miniature too! This is the perfect autumn scent with pear, white freesias, amber, patchouli and woods. It is quite subtle and is different to what I would normally go for. I have my eyes (and nose) on the wood sage and sea salt scent which I have to spray every time I go near a Jo Mallone counter. These are quite pricey at £85! You can also buy room diffusers, sprays and candles in the same scents. The candles are £42 and are available here.

Now I have to admit, I did pick this up to start with because of the beautiful, sparkly packaging. This would look good on any vanity unit! It also smells amazing too. This perfume has a musky scent with vanilla, white lily, amber but also has a fruity note with guava, mandarin, pomegranate and freesia.

As you can see from these descriptions, I seem to gravitate towards fruity floral scents with mandarin, amber and freesia!

What is your favourite perfume?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig