I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 10 September 2015

A Review: The Becca Shimmering skin perfectors



Champagne pop

I recently purchased these Becca shimmering skin perfectors from Sephora online. You can get Becca products from Space NK here in the UK but I really wanted the Jaclyn Hill collaboration highlighter in Champagne pop. As you may have seen from my Sephora Haul post here, it arrived broken! (Cries)
Sephora did give me a refund however I had to place my order again as they do not sent replacements. I thought it was a shame to only order one thing as I was paying customs so this led me to make my second Sephora haul here- oops! I finally got the Champagne pop and I also purchased the shimmering skin perfector in Opal.





I LOVE these highlighters. They are not the most subtle highlighters I have used but they look beautiful on the skin. The Champagne pop comes out a lovely white gold colour without looking glittery and the Opal is slightly warmer with a hint of rose gold. (See swatches below)

Left to right: Champage pop blended, Opal blended, Champagne pop, Opal
I think these highlighters will last forever as you get some much product and you hardly need any on your brush to give you that glowy look. I use a Laura mercier fan brush to apply this in a C shape around my temple and round onto the tops of my cheek bones. I thoroughly recommend trying these out!

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

1 comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig