I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 20 June 2015

My Current favourites


It's been a while since I shared my favourite products with you so here are my current favourites:


Left to right:
Bare minerals tan lines, kiko mosaic blush, charlotte tilbury bronzed garnet, charlotte tilbury mona lisa, soap and glory peach party

These are the products I have been reaching for most days. The Charlotte tilbury eyes to mesmerise are AMAZING! They are little cream pots which look incredible and last all day. I definitely want to get my hands on more of these. I cannot wait for the collaboration with Norman Parkinson to come out in July.

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig