I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 15 June 2015

Selfridges beauty haul: show and swatch


Today I went to Selfridges and bought a few things that I have been eyeing up for a while. 
I bought:

Top: Mac Soar lip pencil
Bottom left: Mac Mehr lipstick
Botton middle: Burberry kisses no.77 blush
Bottom right: Chanel coco rouge Adrienne




Here are the swatches and products on the lips. I absolutely love them all. The Mac soar lip pencil and Mac Mehr lipstick go so well together. A great recommendation from Lily Pebbles. These are all pinky shades, great for day and night wear. 


These are absolutely gorgeous. A very nice lady at the Charlotte tilbury counter put Marie Antoinette on me (the darker browny shade) and I fell in love. I wore this for the rest of my shopping trip on a very hot day and it did not crease at all. Very impressed so far! I also really liked the shades Jean and Bette which were more golden. You can check out all of the colours out here.

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig