I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 22 June 2015

The Chanel Les 4 Ombres palette and review


I recently purchased the Les 4 Ombres quad in 204 Tisse Vendome. These are quite pricey for what you get but the colours are beautiful. The shadows remind me of the burberry eye shadows. They are very creamy with a lovely hint of shimmer running through them.

There are four shades: Ombre shade,  highlight, ombre shade, intensify. 
I particularly like the first golden brown and the orangey coral colour. A perfect palette to create a smokey eye for the Summer. You can get it here from Boots. The colour lasts really well and doesn't crease at all. The only bug bear for me is the spongey applicators you get. I wish makeup companies would stop doing these- no-one ever uses them and they make the packaging bigger! Despite this it is a lovely palette. There are 11 more to choose from in various shades. Which is your favourite?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig