I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 22 October 2015

New in: Charlotte Tilbury cat eyes to hypnotise collection


When I got the email last week about the new Nocturnal cat eyes to hypnotise collection being released I knew I had to purchase a couple of items! I am a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury and love the eye shadow quads and the eyes to mesmerise shadow pots.

I bought 2 of the duo sets which come with a single shadow and a mini rock 'n' kohl liquid eye pencil.
I bought 'Amber moon & the huntress' and 'Supernova & on the prowl'.

The shadows are a little smaller than I expected but are perfectly formed. They come in the burgundy packaging with the iconic rose gold CT on the top. The mini rock 'n' kohl are about 4 inches in size which can be sharpened when blunt.


Pictured here on the left is the Huntress. It is a beautiful glittery muted golden brown/grey with quite visible chunks of gold glitter. These are definitely for evening wear/ party seasons but blended out, these shadows can become quite subtle.

The right shade is 'On the prowl' which still has a brown colour to it but this time has purple glitter running through it. This gives it a more red appearance on the skin. 

These are quite different from her other collections and are perfect for the Christmas parties! I really like that they come with a eye liner as well. Pictured below are the liners in amber moon (left) and supernova (right). I love the amber moon shade, it is so creamy and looks amazing just on its own as a liner. These are both new shades as they are not in the regular range but they are probably similar to Barberella brown (but lighter and more creamy) and Marlene Midnight (but with purple glitter)


If you are looking for the perfect party makeup I suggest checking this collection out. They are a little pricey at £29 for a duo set but if you love Charlotte Tilbury, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. 
The new colour Chameleon smoky eye kit is now available which looks amazing too- have you tried it yet?
Let me know your thoughts. I particularly like the look of Mesmerising Mink and Gold Digger

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig