I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 13 April 2015

My favourite Charlotte Tilbury products


Today I would like to share with you my favourite picks from the Charlotte Tilbury makeup collection. I have had these products for several months now and can honestly say that these 4 items are my favourite.

The Vintage Vamp Luxury eye shadow palette £38

This is a beautiful eyeshadow quad with a great inner corner highlight, glitter and 2 plum eyeshadow shades. I absolutely love the packaging of this. This palette looks great as an everyday look or with added glitter it can take you into the night. There are nine different palettes to choose from and each one has a video tutorial, swatches and ideas on the website. A great idea when you are looking to buy to products. You can watch the Charlotte tilbury video and buy this product here

Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze £19



This is one of my favourite eye shadow pencils. Charlotte has recommended this colour for brown eyes but I think this looks great on all eye colour types. Again there are 8 colours to choose from with beautiful photos and swatches on the website. This pencil lasts all day and can be smudged out to create a smokey look or used as an eyeliner. The only thing with this is I wish it would come in a twist up form as sharpening pencils can be a bit of a pain. Despite this I LOVE it! You can but it here for £19.

Full fat lashes glossy black Mascara £22




This is a lovely mascara. I recently did a review of the Benefit Roller lash Mascara here. However I do prefer this for a more everyday eyelash look. It elongates my lashes without looking clumpy or fake. The brush isn't plastic like the benefit one which I prefer. It is also a lot easier to get off. As you can see from the photo, it really opens up the eye and makes my lashes look so much longer. You can purchase it here for £22

Airbrush flawless finish powder £33


Last but by no means least, it is the airbrush flawless finish powder. I have talked about this in my current beauty favourites post. It is a lovely lightweight powder that sets my makeup without looking powdery. I have quite dry skin but often have an oily t zone/ chin so this works perfectly at matifying those areas . Again the packaging is beautiful in a rose gold colour. You can purchase it here for £33

I am really looking forward to the new colab collection with Norman Parkinson coming out in July. From seeing the sneak peaks on various blogs- I cannot wait!







I hope you enjoyed reading this post

thanks

Katherine

xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I am absolutely in love with that palette!
    Shaguna
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig