I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 23 April 2015

A review of Charlotte Tilbury's Light wonder foundation



I recently purchased the light wonder foundation from Selfridges after seeing it appear on many blogs. I think foundation has to be my favourite beauty product that I always like to try. Having dry skin makes it tricky sometimes to find a foundation that does not stick to dry patches or look cakey on the skin. I have had the Wonderglow primer and the airbrush flawless finish powder since Christmas so I thought it was about time to complete the trio. I have to say that I am impressed! The foundation has SPF 15 and is a light foundation that hydrates the skin without looking too thick. I really like this with the wonder glow primer underneath as it adds a lovely dewy finish that lasts really well. I use the powder just on my T zone to stop any shine. Here is a photo of the foundation without any primer or powder to give you a true picture.
2015 really has been the year of great foundations. I've made three discoveries of foundations I love. Why not find out about the other two I love here

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig