I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 26 February 2015

Primark nail art pens review


Today I thought I would share my opinions about the nail art pens from Primark. I can't say I am a professional at painting my nails but I have a few examples to show you and will talk about how the pens work for me.




Now, when it says 'nail art pen' I'm afraid that this is rather misleading. These are in fact mini nail varnishes. The applicator is a very fine version of an ordinary nail varnish brush. Despite this, it does make it easier when doing fine patterns that a regular brush. Here are some examples that I did:
The pink and green nail art pens
and Ciate strawberry milkshake

The white nail art pen and
Ciate Velvet Tuxedo
The gold nail art pen and
Nails inc gel effect in Baker street
The white nail art pen and
Barry M matte nail varnish in caramel
I do really like these sets and they are really good value (£2 for 3 pens!). I think they work well for spots, stripes, little flowers but could be tricky if you wanted to do some very fine designs. For me they do the job, I particularly like the mini flowers.
Do you have any design suggestions? please let me know
thanks
Katherine
xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig