I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 10 May 2016

The perfect summer wedding outfit



Now the weather is FINALLY getting better and we approach Summer, we are getting into wedding season. In June I have a couple of weddings coming up and I've found the perfect dress for the occasion. This dress is part of the Mylene Klass collection for Very.co.uk and has a beautiful crochet design over the top of a pale pink slip underneath. This would suit almost every body shape and looks fantastic on. I really like that the sleeves/ top part of the dress and the bottom are sheer. I have paired this with some heeled pink sandals (very comfy for those long wedding days) and a waterfall jacket for the evening if it gets a little chilly. I am very excited to wear this and thoroughly recommend checking the collection out at Very.co.uk

Item mentioned:
Waterfall jacket- M&S £39.50

Have you found the perfect dress to wear for a wedding? I would love to know about it
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig