I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 21 May 2016

The New Charlotte Tilbury Instant look in a palette


There have been a few new offerings from Charlotte Tilbury and plenty more to come with her new brow and lipstick products still to launch (Sorry bank balance!) I tried to resist buying this one as I have so many palettes already but I knew I would get a lot of use out of this one and to be fair- I don't actually own any of the products inside (I think I've justified it- right?)


I have to say I am not disappointed, I did think this looked small online and in photos but it is much bigger than I imagined with plenty of room to swish your brushes without mixing the products.

In the palette there are: 
3 eye shadow shades (1. Brighten 2. Enhance 3. Smoke), 
2 blushes (3. Swirl 4. Pop) 
a bronzer (4.Bronze) 
and a highlight shade (7. Highlight).



All of the them are super creamy with great pay off. It's great to see a palette than contains everything you could need on the go and I haven't got anything quite like this in my collection.

In the palette:
1. Eye brighten is for use all over the eyelid as a wash of colour
2. Eye enhance adds a lovely glow to the lid in a champagne shade
3. Eye smoke helps to add a smokey element to your eye makeup, perfect to take your day time look into the evening
4. Face bronzer to give you a sun kissed glow and to contour the cheek bones
5. Cheek swish which is a lovely coral/peach shade to be applied to the apples of the cheek for a rosey glow
6. Cheek pop for a more natural pink flush
7. Face highlight to be placed on the tops of your cheekbones, brow bone and the centre of your nose for that lit from within look


The bronzer and highlight are the same as the film star bronze and glow which I own but in the limited edition cream formula. It is hard to tell if the blushers are new for the palette or have previous been sold separately. I think this palette would work very well for light skin tones like me, I'm not  sure if it would work perfectly for everyone's skintone though, particularly those with darker skintones. It is a great a palette, especially if you are looking to try Charlotte Tilbury products but do not want to buy separate eye shadow palettes, blushes, bronzers etc. I'm sure I will get a lot of wear out of this and as always the packaging is sleek and beautiful with a great mirror for on the go/ travelling.

You can pick up the palette here for £49 on Charlotte's website or in store from Selfridges

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain.
    My website Hob Splashback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezybook is the go-to solution for stress-free Long Stay Parking Heathrow! Secure your parking spot effortlessly and embark on your international journey with peace of mind. Trust Ezybook for a seamless travel experience from the UK to any destination around the world.

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig