I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Friday 6 November 2015

Fab free give alert with Feel unique and discount code!


Now I do not normally post on Friday but I didn't want you to miss out on this fabulous free goody bag from feel unique when you spend £100. As it is getting closer to Christmas, it is quite easy to spend this on Christmas presents or just a treat for yourself. You also receive 15% off all the brands featured in this free goody bag.
Inside you get:

Photo taken from feel unique.com

This is only while stocks last so I would be quick! There is also £10 off when you spend £60 with the code FEELJOY10 until midnight on Saturday (7/11/15)

Enjoy!

Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig