I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 20 February 2016

DIY photo frames PLUS discount code!



I recently created these two lovely frames for my bathrooms and decided to share with you how I created them. I find if you buy already framed prints they can be extremely expensive. These work out at £15.62 each.

I bought the prints from Etsy from a shop seller Visual aesthetics. You can download and print the saying you would like that day. These particular ones were £4.26 each 'Peace begins with a smile' and  'prove them wrong'. You can also customise your own in beautiful fonts and styles. There is currently a sale. 15% purchases between $10-19.99 with the code take15 and 25% over $20 with the code take20.

I then printed these out at home in A4 size and framed them in these grey frames from Marks and Spencers for £12. They also come with a stand if you didn't want to mount them on the wall. They also come in bright colours which would be great for a gallery wall in coral, aqua, yellow, white, black and natural wood. Ikea is also great for cheap picture frames.

A great DIY which also makes a lovely gift for someone too!

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig