I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 20 July 2015

A Review: Concealers for Maybelline




I've been looking out for a new concealer to try and I recently picked these up from Boots on a buy one get one half price. I have seen a lot of positive responses in regards to these concealers. One of which is a drugstore copy of the YSL Touche Eclat and the other is an anti age concealer. To put these to the test I wore one on each side of my face all day to compare the two. To be honest I quite like them both but the Dream lumi touch is definitely my favourite. I bought this in 01 ivory and it has a twist end and the product seeps into the brush applicator at the end. It instantly brightened under the eye with quite a good coverage on red patches too. It didn't really crease either. I also like the Eraser eye but I did find this one creased- maybe it would be better with a setting powder but I would definitely recommend the Lumi touch if you were to choose one. Compared to the YSL version, this is a good dupe and much cheaper at only £6.99 (Currently on buy one get one half price in boots). I am going to continue to test these out, I'm not sure if it has replaced my Naked concealer for under the eyes but watch this space.
Pictured here 
Top: Lumi touch 01
Bottom: Eraser eye in light

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig